Fort Wayne Baha’i calendar on your smart phone
The Fort Wayne Baha’i calendar can be linked to the calendar app on your iPhone or Android phone.
If you already have a Gmail account, setup is fairly simple. Follow these steps to link the shared calendar to your Gmail account.
- From a PC or laptop, open Google Calendar (https://calendar.google.com).
- On the left side click the “+” sign next to Other Calendars.
- Click Subscribe to Calendar.
- In the Add calendar box, enter email@example.com and press enter.
- A screen should show information about the calendar.
- Click the left arrow in the upper left of the screen to go back.
- Under Other Calendars you should now see “Baha’is of Fort Wayne”. To the right of the name you can hover over and click three dots to change the calendar color.
To link the calendar on your iPhone, follow these steps.
- To allow an iPhone to see a Google calendar, go to: www.google.com/calendar/iphoneselect.
- Select Baha’is of Fort Wayne and click Save in the lower right.
- If you use the Google Calendar app, open the app. Tap the three lines in the upper left. Select “Baha’is of Fort Wayne”.
- If you use the iOS calendar app, open the app. Tap Calendars at the bottom. Under your Gmail account select “Baha’is of Fort Wayne”.
The calendar can be printed by following these steps.
- View the calendar online: STAND ALONE CALENDAR
- Select one of the three print formats at the top of the calendar:
- Week — Includes location information
- Month — Only includes titles
- Agenda/Schedule — Shows events as a list (not in a calendar grid)
- Select Print.
- You can then customize the print range and other print options.
- Select Print again to finally print the calendar.